Saturday, July 23, 2011

It feels like the very first time..

and that's because it is. I'm a tad anxious about my first inter-web outfit exposure, but I'm doubtful anyone is really reading anyway, so here it is:




We'll start from the head down.
(I'll probably never show my face. Mysterious, right?)
NECKLACE: $6.00
It was a gift from Kohl's
SHIRT: $2.00
From Joey New York (a tourist-y store on 9th Ave. & 35th in NYC) shredded/fringed by yours truly
BELT: $0
I won it at a tricky tray, but I believe it was from Hot Topic (lol. so dark.)
BRACELETS: $0
Just some friendship bracelets & a saints bracelet I always wear
RING: $0
And hand-made by me using an old keyboard key
SHORTS: $1.00
Trinity United Methodist Church Thrift Store in Hackettstown, NJ
SOCKS: $0
Vintage 80's socks from my mom's closet.
Mom's closet is my favorite place to shop/steal.
(When I was walking out the door today, my mom stopped me and said:
"Two different colored socks? Are you making a statement? I LOVE IT!"
Lolol, she's very supportive of my style decisions)
SHOES: $25.00
(major splurge for me here, but they were BRAND NEW Doc Martens.
That happened to fit perfectly. I mean.. seriously.)
Ever Green Consignment in Hampton, NJ

GRAND TOTAL OF OUTFIT: $34.00
Not bad, not bad. But I can do better.



^ Close-up of my nifty keyboard ring, in which the M has no relevance. ^

I'm thinking about making like lettered-keyboard-brass-knuckle-y rings.
How sweet would that be?
Sucks that you can only get one letter per keyboard, though. Whatevs.

Well, thanks.
Stay rich,
SKINFLINT

2 comments:


  1. Oh, you ve got such a beautifull blog.))
    Love your post.)

    Can you help me?
    I am doing a poll and I need answer only one question.

    "What are your favorite clothing firms?"

    ReplyDelete